Wix web blank after upload index

Hi, I’ve made a wix web. After upload the index file, all i got is a blank page. Please i need to fix this!

Message over your details, 000webhost.com username and password.

what? u need my pasword?

Yes?

Or you can use the code

Ok, I know about the code, BUT, what happen if u made some changes on the original code? I mean, I need to upload an edited code

Any changes you make at Wix.com will reflect.

but i made changes in the code, outside wix!

Probably why the code isn’t working then?

it doesn’t work with or without the changes, just with the code that u told me before. So, that’s why im asking! Why i can’t see my web after upload the index file! I mean, the original, not the code that you told me

Where do you get the code?

what code? wich one?

The one that doesn’t work.

Let me explain you. If i copy and paste the code in a notepad, then I save it as index.html and i upload it, i get a blank page! even if i don’t make any changes.
The only way to make it works is uploading an index with the code you provided me. The thing, is that i need to change some stuff of the code, so I can’t upload the code you provided me. Am I clear?

Where are you getting the code?

Why are you making the site this way? I’ve used Wix before, you design the site over there and everything is hosted for you, for a fee you can connect yoursite.com and then when people visit yoursite.com your Wix content loads.

Where do you get the Wix code from? Are you visiting your Wix made site and copying the source? If you are this won’t work properly, plus Wix could have call back scripts that stops that from working as well.

i have the same problem, hosting from wix and gets blank page. Any solutions?

So explain how you guys are getting the code?