How to get all privileges on my free user (id608047_justnatural)?

Hi!

I am trying to create a table in the newly created database and I can’t because of this error:

#1044 - Access denied for user ‘id608047_justnatural’@’%’ to database ‘information_schema’

Screenshot below:

Can someone please help me out?

Your database will be called id44444_something etc not information_schema?

Is your issue resolved??

Hi! My issue is not resolved. You can see the create instruction that I am trying to make in the printscreen above. Why isn’t it working?

The create table doesn’t refer in any way to the information_schema… I believe the account that I have been given doesn’t have enough rights.

Please help.

Try Deleting the present database and create it again!!!

All functions are given to your account - you won’t get root priv you’ll get standard functions you need.
If you are encountering an error check your code is up to date else downgrade the php version via 000webhost cpanel.

I deleted the DB and created it again, then made a simple create table and it worked…
Then I imported the exported tables from my offline database and the import worked, because it created the tables, but when it wanted to create the procedures (also exported with the tables), I got this error:

#1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

Any workaround past this?

I know you can’t use SUPER on shared hosting anywhere really but I think the issue lies with root@localhost whereas it should be your id111_username etc

I could be wrong though hopefully a MySQL geek will come along.